1. What do you think the short story is about?
2. In your opinion, is it a horror, love, or science fiction story?
WATCH THE SHORT FILM
3. Were you right about the genre?
4. Choose these questions' answers from the list 1) to 6) below.
- Where do the family live?
- What does the girl discover?
- What does she do next?
- What happens when she meets the fox?
- What does the animal do?
- How does the story end?
- She follows the killer's tracks into the woods.
- The girl's parents find her and take her home.
- She intends to kill it but she can't, and the animal escapes.
- The fox protects the girl from the snow.
- She discovers that her family's poultry have been killed.
- They live in a samll house in the countryside.
5. Choose the correct answer.
1) When the night falls, it is rainy /snowy /stormy.
2) In the woods, at night, the girl is unprotected/scared/safe.
3) The fox sees the girl and attacks/covers/pushes her with its fur.
4) In your opinion, what is the moral of the story?